Thinking Out of the Box while Looking across Industry Silos."
[Update: see event report with video and slides.]
That is the theme of the session that I am helping to organize, and will be a panelist at. The full slate is:
- Dr. Howard Morgan, Co-Founder and Partner, First Round Capital
- Betsy Morgan, President, TheBlaze.com
- Shawn Price, President, Zuora.com
- Richard Reisman, President, Teleshuttle Corporation
- Paul Smurl, Vice President, NYTimes.com
What else is new? What can be applied across verticals? Do we need to rethink the value proposition and customer relationship? How successful are strategies to apply social influence and "pay what you want"?
This session will look broadly at how content businesses such as publishing, music, and video are transforming themselves to achieve economic viability:
Among the issues we will discuss:
- What strategies are they adopting?
- What can these verticals learn from one-another?
- How far out of the box can solutions go?
We hope to see you at this exciting event.